Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Monthly Goal Results: October

In light of living more freely I am making one goal each month. The goals are meant to get me out of my comfort zone and open up to new things. Some goals may be vague where others will be more detailed and strict. Goals will be set the first of the month with a follow up post on the last day of the month. Feel free to join in! Work towards the same goal or share your own. Lets cheer each other on. Original post can be found here.

October's goal was to get my yearly photo album up to date. I made progress, lots of progress. While I did not complete the goal I put a pretty good dent in it. Since my last post, I hit a small road block. I realized I was missing some of my favorite photos. That was because they were taken with my phone, of course I forgot about my phone photos. So I had to back up and sort all those photos and order prints. That is where I ended the month, ordering more prints.

Yesterday I was reminded why these albums are so important to me. My 20 month old pulled last years album off the shelf and was "oohing" and "ahhing" over the photos. She loves pointing people out and saying their name. I then get to explain what was going on when the photo was taken.

How do you display your photos? Are they on your computer/phone, in albums, up on the wall, waiting to be scrapped? I'd love to hear about your photo projects.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love making goals for the very same reason. So great to challenge myself to do something new!! As for displaying photos? Most of them live on my computer, but I do love having a blog so they are at least archived somewhere! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hello fellow goal maker! Goals definitely help me stay focused. Thanks for sharing how you display your photos! Blogs are a great way to store photos and the stories that go with them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...