Friday, October 24, 2014

October Monthly Goal Progress

How are you doing with your October goal(s)? Don't worry there is still plenty of time to tackle them. You can do it! I am quite pleased with my progress so far. I have a ways to go but have also accomplished so much.

My goal is to get my yearly photo album up to date. Last week I finished organizing all my photos and ordered 197 prints from Snapfish. Wowza! They just got here and I am super excited to get started. I must admit it's a little overwhelming as well.

To avoid being overwhelmed and abandoning my goal I am getting all of my supplies organized and am keeping the scrapbook elements of the album quite simple. For my process I am altering the project life method in a way that works for me. I'll share more about my process later on.

2 comments:

  1. You'll be so glad that you kept this up!

    The one thing about digital cameras is that we have SO many pictures and we are terrible about printing them out. At least, I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am terrible at printing them too. I get overwhelmed knowing I have a ton of photos to process.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...