Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Monthly Goal Results: September

In light of living more freely I am making one goal each month. The goals are meant to get me out of my comfort zone and open up to new things. Some goals may be vague where others will be more detailed and strict. Goals will be set the first of the month with a follow up post on the last day of the month. Feel free to join in! Work towards the same goal or share your own. Lets cheer each other on. Original post can be found here.


September's goal was to blog more without sacrificing quality. I am thrilled to say that I blogged twice as much as usual. That's not saying a whole lot since I have been averaging 2 posts a month. I am happy to say that I didn't sacrifice quality to get the extra posts out. In fact I am pretty happy with the quality. Did you catch the post with tips for throwing a party or the new eco-friendly series? I have many more similar posts coming your way.

a few shots from our trip to Pecks Farm. little e had a blast feeding the goats. How did you spend your September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...