Thursday, October 2, 2014

Monthly Goal: October

In light of living more freely I am making one goal each month. The goals are meant to get me out of my comfort zone and open up to new things. Some goals may be vague where others will be more detailed and strict. Goals will be set the first of the month with a follow up post on the last day of the month. Feel free to join in! Work towards the same goal or share your own. Lets cheer each other on. Original post can be found here.

This is it, this is the month I stop procrastinating and get a hold on organizing my photos. One of my New Year's Resolution made way back in January was to organize my photos by month and get prints to put in an album through out the year instead of all at once in December. I hate the overwhelming feeling of loosing photos or forgetting when it was taken.

October's Goal: Start at the beginning: load photos on to the computer, organize by month, order prints from Snapfish, put them in my 2014 album, and lastly add some scrapbooking/project life touches. Oh and it would be nice to back everything up on discs.

Sounds like a lot of work, right? It really shouldn't be that bad as I have kept up on loading them on the computer and organizing. The hard part will be deleting 'bad' photos and editing some of them. I love editing photos using PSD actions. I wish I had more time on my hands so I could edit all of them, but I don't, so I allow myself to edit a select few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...