Monday, October 20, 2014

Etsy Swap 2014: What I sent out

Back in September I signed up for my first Etsy Swap through Rivers and Roads blog. Basically you are assigned a person to get to know through their social media sites and buy said person goodies from Etsy. And, it's all done in secret, you don't know who is shopping for you until you get your package in the mail. Fun, right?!

I had a lot of fun getting to know my person, Victoria. She blogs at Through * For * By. She has written a bunch of good book reviews. I even added two books to my reading list based off of her reviews. Be sure to check them out.


I went with books and reading as the theme for her gift. A theme for the gift was not required but I love giving gifts with a common theme! Something about it makes it feel more complete.

If you want to learn more about what Victoria received be sure to watch her blog for her etsy swap post. A post on what I received and a link party is coming Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the goodies!!! I loved them allll!!!! And then your sweet words about my blog. I'd love to hear what you think about the books when you get around to reading them!

    I'm really looking forward to the link up tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed your goodies! I'll definitely let you know once I read the books!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...