Monday, September 1, 2014

Monthly Goal: September

In light of living more freely I am making one goal each month. The goals are meant to get me out of my comfort zone and open up to new things. Some goals may be vague where others will be more detailed and strict. Goals will be set the first of the month with a follow up post on the last day of the month. Feel free to join in! Work towards the same goal or share your own. Lets cheer each other on. 

I'm not going to lie, this months goal scares me a little bit. It's going to require some commitment, focus and hard work. That's what goal setting is all about, right?! So here it goes, time to make myself accountable.

September's Goal: Post more often without sacrificing quality. Yup, that's it. This may seem easy to some but for me it's a toughie. I find it tricky to juggle multiple social media platforms and a shop. It definitely takes time and commitment. This month my primary focus is blogging and taking time to comment on some of my favorite blogs. I have lots of ideas and posts written out in my binder. Now it's time to get them on the computer and hit publish.

2 comments:

  1. I totally hear ya Krista! It is a struggle for me to find the time to get all that stuff out on the blog without sacrificing quality also. Here's to hoping it gets done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You keep at it as well, I enjoyed the posts I read so far.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...