Friday, August 29, 2014

New Series: Eco-Friendly Friday

In honor of nature, I am starting a new Friday series called Eco-Friendly Friday. I'll be sharing lots of round-ups with wonderful eco-friendly inspired products, fun DIY's, nature inspired art and more. Get excited because I sure am! We are kicking the series off with a round-up featuring packaging products.

I am incredibly excited to have found this shop, White Paper Dragon. I am definitely going to order paper and envelopes to use for Thank You notes.

Le Box Boutique has lots of wonderful packaging products to choose from. The natural twine is my favorite as I could definitely use some.

How cool is this gift wrapping option from 100 crochet necklaces? I'm loving it, best of all it's eco-friendly!

That wraps up yet another week. I hope you all have an exciting, long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finds Krista! Many thanks for featuring my fabric gift wrapping!
    Svitlana from 100crochetnecklaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm truly loving eco-friendly inspired packaging.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...