Thursday, May 1, 2014

Monthly Goals: May

I am a list making, goal setting crazy person (I say 'crazy' lightheartedly). I make lists and add items I've already done simply for the pleasure of crossing it off. I'm sure I do this because I know I won't finish the list before it gets tossed in the trash.

I made a point this year to lay off the list making and be happy with what I do get done. Lay off living by a list and live more freely. I do still make the occasional list, like pay the bills, grocery lists and weekly menus. Without these I would be lost.

In light of living more freely I am making one goal each month. The goals are meant to get me out of my comfort zone and open up to new things. Some goals may be vague where others will be more detailed and strict. Goals will be set the first of the month with a follow up post on the last day of the month. Feel free to join in! Work towards the same goal or share your own. Lets cheer each other on.

May's goal: get out of the house and take photos of the world around me. Specifically around the town I live in. It's amazing the things you notice when you slow down and take a closer look. This was inspired by our weekend walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...