Monday, June 2, 2014

Monthly Goal Results: May

Wow May really took me by storm. It was here and now it's gone. Remember at the beginning of the month how I set one goal? The goal was to get out of the house and take photos of the world around me. Specifically around the town I live in. Well I did it. Now that the weather is nice we are going on walks and enjoying some much needed time outside. Here are some of the photos I took.



This is one of my favorite buildings in town. I love the color, the signage, the rough edges, and the scenic area sign. The scenic area sign is funny because behind the fence is just overgrown grass. There is nothing scenic about it. I wonder if at some point (long time ago) there was a park or something scenic behind this fence, or it's just a joke (most likely).
Looking down the main street. I love towns that keep their dated look with old buildings. Old towns along the Mississippi River are the best. Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...